Property:Usually it is white or slightly yellow cubic crystal, while the metastable form is rhombic crystal. It is cool and salty tasting, readily soluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol. In acidic solution, it is strongly oxidative. It dissociates and releases oxygen when the temperature exceeds 300℃. Sodium chlorate is unstable, and is inflammable and explosive under impact when mixed with phosphorus, sulfa or organic substances. Easily aggregates by absorbing moisture. Toxic.
Excellent grade--- First-rate Product
99.5% Min-- 99.0% Min
0.3% Max-- 0.5% Max
Water Insoluble matter
Chloride and Chlorate (Cl)
0.15% Max-- 0.20% Max
0.005% Max-- 0.03% Max
- Net each in 25kg plastic woven bag, lined with PE bag.
- Used in the cleaning and acid washing of metal surface.
- Used to accelerate the treatment process of low-concentration formalin adhesive.
- Used as modification agent in the production of starch, also used in adhesive and coating production.
- Used as desizing agent and bleaching activating agent.
- Used as one of the basic ingredients in hair dye, with decoloring action.