Property:White crystal, bitter taste, soluble in water and alcohol.
Thio cyanide salt
Matter insoluble in water
- Net eachin 25kg plastic woven bag, lined with PE bag.
- 1. Thiocarbamide in medical-pharmacological production, for example, for the production of sulfatiazole, a drug for the inhibition of thyroid disease, a powder for increasing the content of methylthiouracil, and as an additive to fodder.
- 2. In the textile industry, it is used as bleaching agent, in the field of ore enrichment, it is used as a flotation agent of metal ores.
- 3. In the dye-printing industry, they are used as auxiliary dye reagents.
- 4. Activator of rubber vulcanization in the production of rubber.
- 5. In photosensitive production, photos are used as a developer and a bend.
- 6. In the galvanic industry used as additional reagents for electroplating.
- 7. In metallurgy: production of electrolytic copper and gold in Yunnan
- 8. In the coating materials industry, coatings are used as a raw material for pressing resin powders.
- 9. The household chemical industry is used for the production of thiourea dioxide.
- 10. In the organic industry used for the production of thiourea dioxide
- 11. In analytical chemistry is used as a chemical reagent.
- 12. In addition, they are used for blueprints, washing high-pressure boilers at CHP plants, etc.