Property:White powder of scaled crystal, feeling greasy, odorless and tasteless, soluble in water, alcohol, glycerol ether and volatile oil, the water solution indicating weak acidity, when heating to 70-100℃, hydro-extracting gently to change into meta-boric acid; 150-160℃, as pyro-boric acid: 300℃, as boric anhydride (B2O3).
Boric acid H3BO3
Insoluble matter in water (dried)
- In 25kg, 50kg or 1000kg plastic woven bag net each.
- 1. This product is widely applied in glass manufactured industry, it is possible to improve the thermostabilization, transparency and strength of the glass products.
- 2. It can improve fastness of the ceramics.
- 3. It may be used in medical industry.
- 4. It may be used in smelting, metal welding, leather and dye etc.
- 5. It can be used as antiseptics, such as preventing the wood septic.
- 6. It can be used as a boric microelement manure and a insecticide too.
- 7. It can be used as various boride widely applied in national defense and scientific research departments.